The Wichita Dietetic Association (WDA) is an organization of Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians with expertise and interest in improving the health of the greater Wichita area. The Wichita District is located in South Central Kansas and composed of 11 counties including Barber, Butler, Cowley, Harper, Harvey, Kingman, Pratt, Reno, Sedgwick, Stafford and Sumner counties. The organization is made up of The Nutrition Experts and are the source of the latest and factual food and nutrition information.
Join WDA! – Membership Application to become a WDA member.
WDA Executive Board contacts:
- President: Morgan Hook
- President-Elect: Tammi Krier
- Past President Advisor: Diane Greenleaf-Kisner
- Secretary: Stephanie Becker
- Treasurer: Nichole Rollins
- CPI Chair: Lacey Ireton
- Nominating Committee Chair: Sara Sawer
- Nominating Committee: Sarah Marcy, Jane Byrnes, Cassandra Bumstead
- By-Laws: Charlotte Buchanan
2019 Call for Nominations!
The following positions are open for the 2019-2020 WDA ballot. These positions begin their terms on July 1st, 2019. Open positions include:
- President-Elect: serves a total of three years, including president-elect for one year, president the following year, and then advises/mentors as past president for one year.
- Secretary: serves a total of two years.
- Council on Professional Issues: serves one year.
- Nominating Committee: serves for one year. Person with the most votes will be chair-elect and will stay on another year as chair.
If you are interested in submitting your name or nominating someone, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations are preferred by December 15th, 2018.