The Wichita Dietetic Association (WDA) is an organization of Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians with expertise and interest in improving the health of the greater Wichita area. The Wichita District is located in South Central Kansas and composed of 11 counties including Barber, Butler, Cowley, Harper, Harvey, Kingman, Pratt, Reno, Sedgwick, Stafford and Sumner counties. The organization is made up of The Nutrition Experts and are the source of the latest and factual food and nutrition information.
Join WDA! – Membership Application to become a WDA member.
WDA Executive Board contacts:
- President: Diane Greenleaf-Kisner
- President-Elect: Morgan Hook
- Past President Advisor: Tammi Krier
- Secretary: Charlotte Buchanan
- Treasurer: Erica Graham
- CPI Chair: Ann Marie DeJong
- Nominating Committee Chair: Sara Sawer
- Nominating Committee and Volunteers: Lacey Ireton, Cassandra Bumsted, Nicole Rollins
WDA Winter Social
When: Thursday, December 7, 2017
Where: Botanica Illuminations
701 Amidon St.
Wichita, KS 67203
Time: 5:30 p.m.
We plan to gather inside near the gift shop between 5:30-5:45 p.m.
COST – Adults $10, Children 3-12 yrs old and Members $7, Children under 3 yrs old Free
If anyone has questions or comments, feel free to contact Diane Greenleaf-Kisner at WDA@eatrightks.org