The KSAND Foundation Supports One Mentoring Award For a Member or Non-Member
The goal of the Mentoring Award is to recognize an individual who has been instrumental in teaching and mentoring Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs), Nutrition and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs), foodservice managers, and/or foodservice employees in the workplace.
When you are ready to submit your information, click here to complete the online Submission Form.
Submissions Due: February 10, 2023
Criteria for Selection
- Potential recipients can be members or non-members of KSAND (examples: Registered Dietitians, Physicians, business managers, professors, etc.)
- Potential recipients demonstrated the following characteristics to their area of practice:
- Highlight the importance of nutrition and health in their organization
- Maintain professionalism and ethical behavior in business practices
- Demonstrate commitment to the growth and development of future food and nutrition professionals through positively mentoring individuals (examples: teaching, guiding, precepting, serving as positive role models, etc.)